Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- Minority Contracting Opportunities May 23, 2015
- Immigration is important, but it is not the only issue! May 22, 2015
- In Immigration Debate, Candidates Stake Ground but Miss Point May 22, 2015
- Pope Overlooks ‘Cultural Genocide’ In Canonizing Fray Junipero Serra May 22, 2015
- Inmigración: Entre litigios, retractaciones y más promesas May 22, 2015
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- How will the University of California survive? July 17, 2009
- joepublic: Council member Aguilar has the right idea. If the ...
- Annie J: It is good that our City Officials are leading by ...
- oskidoll: County tax records would reveal the owner of the H...
- susan: Oskidoll--I think you have asked a very interestin...
- Paul: Senor Zamorano, quería saber si se han cubierto e...
Acuna Arizona art Barrio Logan border boxing Chicano Chicano Park Chula Vista culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform jobs Maribel Hastings media Mexican politics Mexico National City Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Ask A Mexican
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!