Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- Nutritious Homemade Meals for Every Occasion March 7, 2014
- Brazilian Northeast celebrates Carnival the old-fashioned way March 7, 2014
- The Rubén Salazar I Remember March 7, 2014
- NCLR to Obama: Act Now, or Own ‘Deporter in Chief’ Legacy March 7, 2014
- A Line under the Parrot’s Nest March 7, 2014
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- How will the University of California survive? July 17, 2009
- denisse: soy divorciada tengo un hijo del cual yo tengo la ...
- Film "Detained in the Desert" gives voice to immigrants plight’ | Latina Lista: [...] Finish reading Film “Detained in the D...
- jesus mendez: I'm a plank owner of the uss gonzalez ddg 66 nati...
- Edgar Torres: Lets be honest, this is a blunt endorsement of the...
- La Prensa San Diego: Mr Leon: thank you for your comments and I would l...
Acuna Arizona art border boxing catholic Chicano Chicano Park culture Dream Act drugs drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Hastings Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform jobs media Mexican politics Mexico Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics reforma migratoria Republican republicans Romney scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Ask A Mexican
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- For Rent
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!