Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- How The Supreme Court’s Major Housing Ruling Could Impact Voter ID June 26, 2015
- Why The Confederate Flag Will Continue to Fly — For Now June 26, 2015
- No se nace racista; se crece June 26, 2015
- ¡ASK A MEXICAN! June 26, 2015
- The Public Forum/El Foro Publico June 26, 2015
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- How will the University of California survive? July 17, 2009
- joepublic: Any word on any progress made in the special sessi...
- Annie J: It is a sad day when our society turns it backs on...
- Top 6 Achievements of Obamacare: (Hint, millions more insured) | Informed Comment: […] Many more children how have health care....
- eastlaker: Sounds to me like this is a great opportunity to h...
- joepublic: According to Mr. Crockett’s quote, the city does...
Acuna Arizona art Barrio Logan border boxing Chicano Chicano Park Chula Vista culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform jobs Maribel Hastings media Mexican politics Mexico National City Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Ask A Mexican
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!