Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- Calling Talented Women in San Diego and Tijuana to the Dia De La Mujer Exhibition February 5, 2016
- Xolos Tienen Cuentas Pendientes con su Afición February 5, 2016
- Fat Tuesday Starts on Saturday This Year February 5, 2016
- Concesionarios de Automóviles Irregulares February 5, 2016
- Impartirá Kelly Satz Taller de Danza Denominado ¨De Encuentros y Despedidas¨ February 5, 2016
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- South Bay Community Services contract re-newed for another year July 17, 2015
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- sosocal: It is about time that the spotlight was on this la...
- Frankie Kriebel: Good post. I definitely appreciate this website. K...
- Tom Sergott: Thank you for writing this article about Tania Alc...
- du an riva park: I think the admin of this site is actually worki...
- Nancy Tomberlin: What plans do they have for your luggage while cro...
AARP Acuna Arizona art Barrio Logan border boxing Chicano Chicano Park Chula Vista culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform Maribel Hastings media Mexican politics Mexico National City Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- OUT AROUND TOWN
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!