Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- San Diego Lowriders Go Global February 27, 2015
- San Diegans will march in favor of Ayotzinapa February 27, 2015
- San Diego marchará a favor de Ayotzinapa February 27, 2015
- Compromete Vida y Juventud al Servicio del Arte y la Cultura February 27, 2015
- The Missing Faces of February February 27, 2015
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- How will the University of California survive? July 17, 2009
- Bertha Muñoz: hola buenas tardes mi caso es el siguiente : mi e...
- Marco: I whole hardheartedly disagree with your argument....
- Barbara: Also: I would like to credit Maria Teresa Ferna...
- With the Serra Canonization: Franciscans need to apologize for mistreating the Mission Indians | La Prensa San Diego | Ned Hamson Second Line View of the News: […] via With the Serra Canonization: Francis...
- Barbara: This research brought up more questions than answe...
AARP Acuna Arizona art Barrio Logan border boxing Chicano culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Hastings Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform jobs Maribel Hastings media Mexican politics Mexico National City Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Ask A Mexican
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!