Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- Pope Francis Takes a First Step Toward Revoking the Papal Bulls July 24, 2015
- Blood, Manipulation, and Lies: Press Freedom in Mexico July 24, 2015
- ¿Cobrarle a México? July 24, 2015
- South Bay officials celebrate federal grant for desalination facility July 24, 2015
- Fridas everywhere! July 24, 2015
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- South Bay Community Services contract re-newed for another year July 17, 2015
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- susan: cvlancer Your comments reflect what a lot of pare...
- Annie J: Interesting. But the lack of college coaches at HS...
- Annie J: wabbit - I can only speak of those AD's I have int...
- Wabbitsd: There are many issues here. As eastlaker mentions ...
- Annie J: Hats off to Mr. Heinz for addressing the issue 'he...
AARP Acuna Arizona art Barrio Logan border boxing Chicano Chicano Park Chula Vista culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform jobs Maribel Hastings media Mexican politics Mexico National City Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Ask A Mexican
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!