Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
Latest News | Breaking Now
- OUT AROUND TOWN October 9, 2015
- “Guardian Spirits” Brings Mesa College’s African Art Collection to San Diego Central Library October 9, 2015
- Oxigenoterapia Hiperbarica October 9, 2015
- Firman el Acta 320 Sobre la Cuenca del Río Tijuana October 9, 2015
- FREE TRADERS: MEXICO, CHILE AND PERU October 9, 2015
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- South Bay Community Services contract re-newed for another year July 17, 2015
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- erica orozco: Hola quisiera saber que puedo hacer, quiero comens...
- Herly: I was a teammate of andy scenhaz at Cal Poly in 19...
- Sreerekha: I cannot tell a lie, that really hedelp....
- Matheus: OK Fred what are you really tniyrg to say?..Stop h...
- Senthil: "... lose billions and milonls of dollars for self...
AARP Acuna Arizona art Barrio Logan border boxing Chicano Chicano Park Chula Vista culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform Maribel Hastings media Mexican politics Mexico National City Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana US/Mexico border workers
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- OUT AROUND TOWN
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!