Past District President, Auxiliary member Clementa (Clem) Esparza (right) celebrated her 55th Anniversary with Don Diego VFW Ladies Auxiliary. Standing next to our First District President Dixie Wilson, Clem is still going strong. Submitted by: Chairman Olivia J. Solomon
- Eduardo Reyes, candidate for Chula Vista schools board: “Education is my passion”
- Eduardo Reyes, candidato a la mesa directiva de las escuelas de Chula Vista: “La educación es mi pasión”
- ACLU Lawsuit Settlement Staves Off Forced Deportations
- Friends of Humane Society of Tijuana
- After 100 years, Neighborhood House Association remains “very true to its mission”
Latest News | Breaking Now
- Phone and SDGE Bill Clinic: Do you need help with your bill? October 31, 2014
- Eduardo Reyes, candidate for Chula Vista schools board: “Education is my passion” October 31, 2014
- Eduardo Reyes, candidato a la mesa directiva de las escuelas de Chula Vista: “La educación es mi pasión” October 31, 2014
- ACLU Lawsuit Settlement Staves Off Forced Deportations October 31, 2014
- Tijuana Border Dump Generates More Controversy October 31, 2014
- SB 1070: A Little Bit of History Repeating April 23, 2010
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley October 4, 2013
- Over 100 Democrats Push Obama on Immigration Reform October 30, 2009
- Beware the Ides of March, beware the backlash January 15, 2010
- How will the University of California survive? July 17, 2009
- The Start | simplygretaa: […] California, especially in the San Diego ...
- La Prensa San Diego: You are correct John McCann did not make the trip ...
- La Prensa Lies: Maybe you should do a better job with your fact ch...
- Waterless Urinals Are Not Odorless In Men’s Rooms | La Prensa San Diego | Fussy: […] When SWC installed waterless urinals plu...
- Kevin O'Neill: It is worth noting that John McCann voted to appro...
Acuna Arizona art border boxing catholic Chicano Chicano Park culture Dream Act drug war economic development education Escondido farmworkers GOP Hastings Health Historia history Human Rights immigrant rights immigration immigration reform jobs media Mexican politics Mexico Obama Obamacare Planned Parenthood politics reforma migratoria Republican Romney San Ysidro scholarships soccer South Bay state politics students tijuana unions US/Mexico border workers
- Ask A Mexican
- Breaking News
- Community Notes
- Editorial and Commentary
- Employment Opportunities
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Food Page/Tid Bits
- For Rent
- La Columna Vertebral
- Minority Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate For Sale
- The Public Forum
- ¡No Se Deje!