Fueled by competitiveness to acquire or start new companies in North America, foreign direct investment in Mexico in 1999 was $11.57 billion!
Growth has resumed in Mexico and business leaders are optimistic. Strategic investors have responded to strategic reforms with a resounding vote of confidence with no let up in capital flows in sight. Attend this conference, June 12-13, 2001, at Hotel Nikko Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico, and gain a "how to" approach provided by this event's distinguished faculty of high-level executives with expertise in the Mexican markets. You will leave the event with the skill you need to identify and anticipate trends and turn them into opportunities, including:
· State of the Industry - Trends and forecasts from the new Administration
· Exploring Mexico's growth potential and why it is a desirable market for Private Equity investments
· Structuring a deal in Mexico: the legalities & due diligence you must observe and carry out to complete a successful deal
· Case studies & success stories about how businesses are developing and succeeding in Mexico
· Which industry sectors are most favored by investors?
PLUS: A complementary workshop on Financing & Building a Star-up in Mexico - Preparing the Perfect Pitch.
Hear from industry leaders as they share their success stories and experiences, including: Accenture; JP Morgan Partners; Dell Computer, Mexico; Intel Capital; Mercado-Libre.com Mexico; Morrison & Foerster LLP; Advent International; Bancomext; Banorte; Palmsite; Punto-com; Ventana Global; White & Case, S.C.; Cisco Systems Mexico; Diveo Broadband Networks, Inc.; Lucent Technologies; Yupi Internet.
To register online or view the agenda and more info, please visit: http://www.srinstitute.com/cx343 or call (800) 599-4950 (+1 212 967-0095 outside of the US) or mail:firstname.lastname@example.org